BASREC has a well equipped pipe shop with qualified welders for all kinds of carbon steel, stainless steel and alloy steel. In addition, we have qualified welders for the non-ferrous materials. We undertake all kinds of marine piping jobs such as sea water piping, fire lines, bilge line, CHT piping, fresh water lines, cooling lines, high temperature engine exhaust line with special steel, and propeller repair jobs.
We also have well equipped facilities for the pickling and passivation jobs for stainless steel piping.
- Pipe-work of all sizes in copper, galvanised and black steel.
- Pipe materials utilising welded bends, machine formed, and hot and cold bends.
- Welders approved to Classification Society requirements.
- Sheet-metal work using galvanised or aluminium materials.
- Re-tubing and boiler refractory repairs.
- Insulation of pipes with preformed slabs and cloth, sheet metal cladding.
- Electric Tig and Mig Welding facilities.